1. You should expect the products to be well made but there may be slight size and colour variations characteristic of hand craft. Also, precise colour accuracy online depends in part on the colour calibration of computers and monitors.
2. Our website is designed, managed, and completely controlled in the UK by One Village Ltd. When you order, we use AmeriCommerce only to manage and collate your shopping cart.
When from the shopping cart you click the «Checkout» button, you then have the choice to pay either with your card or by using PayPal. According to your choice, your order is sent by AmeriCommerce to either Worldpay or PayPal secure systems and they process your payment.
3. Your order is in your control and is not sent to us until after the payment process is successfully completed. Within seconds after that, we send an automated email confirmation. If anything is not what you intended, or if you wish to cancel your order, please email us straightaway.
If you do not receive our confirmation, you should also contact us because we may have an incorrect email address.
4. We aim to dispatch within 48 hours (except weekends or holidays), or to tell you if a longer delay is likely. If the delivery address is outside mainland UK, or is Scottish Highlands, we sometimes need to receive an additional payment towards the extra cost of shipping to those destinations. We will contact you if that is necessary. If the extra cost is not acceptable for you, you can before dispatch cancel the order and receive a refund of what you had already paid.
One Village conforms with the requirements of GDPR and data protection standards. Recognizing your status as a customer, we might use the email and physical address details you give so that we can contact you again – especially to keep you informed about our work, our products, and offers.
If you prefer not to have further emails or other contact from us after any transaction is completed, please tell us so that we can avoid this. Email contact: email@example.com. Although we like to pursue together with our own customers our shared legitimate interests by keeping in contact, we do not send unsolicited emails to others (spam).
7. We want you to be delighted.
If you decide not to keep any of your purchases and from the UK return unwanted articles to us in new and re-saleable condition within 30 days of delivery we will, whichever you prefer, either
 replace (subject to availability), or  refund your account the amount you paid us.
If you return something because you have changed your mind or had ordered in error, your return postage costs are not normally refunded.
Please use this address for returns: One Village Internet Returns, 27-29 Oxford Street, Woodstock, OX20 1TH.
Please be sure to mention your dispatch note reference number so that we can locate your original order. (That number appears on the dispatch note, on the parcel label, and in the dispatch confirmation email that we always send when dispatching orders placed with us online.)
Sorry, this offer does not apply to customers outside the UK. In UK, this is extra to your UK statutory rights; your UK statutory rights are not affected.
In addition to our offer, UK customers have a statutory right to cancel their order, return unwanted goods and receive within 14 days a refund for the cancelled goods.
If after receipt of goods you intend to exercise cancellation as your statutory right, you must write to us within 14 days of the date of delivery. Write to us at:
ONEVILLAGE.COM, CHARLBURY, OX7 3SQ or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org),
or fax us on 01608 811911.
If you wish, you may use the Consumer Contracts Regulations Model Cancellation Form which is available by clicking HERE.
Returned products cancelled in this way must reach us within 14 days of your notice of cancellation. The cost of the return must be met by yourself and we estimate that to be £20 or less from most UK locations. The cost to return each 3x2M coir might be up to about £30.
Please tell us that you have sent off the goods, which courier you have used and their tracking number.
8. We want and try to do right – with producers and all our partners, our customers, and the global environment we all inhabit together.
If we make a mistake, or if you have any queries or are unhappy with any aspect of our service, please contact us. We aim to respond promptly, at most within a week.
Click here to send an email. Phone us on 01608 811811. Or write to: ONEVILLAGE.COM, CHARLBURY, OX7 3SQ
9. Service is supplied by One Village Ltd., Charlbury, Oxfordshire, UK. All transactions subject to English law.
Please click here to see more of our operating principles.
ONE VILLAGE LIMITED, CHARLBURY, OX7 3SQ (UK)
TELEPHONE 01608 811811 FAX 01608 811911
A COMPANY REGISTERED IN ENGLAND AND WALES. COMPANY REGISTRATION NUMBER 6894756.
VAT REGISTRATION NUMBER GB311 5832 87.
Internet customers are automatically enrolled in our free email subscription service to receive product and information updates.
Our emails sometimes include special offers. If you prefer not to receive such information or offers, please email us at email@example.com and we will take you off the list.
You can, of course, also unsubscribe at any time.